Welcome!

Here at Don't Count On It Reviews, you can read reviews from different artists from different styles.
Enjoy!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Well, the new year has begun, and I'd like to thank all the people that have subscibed to this blog and to all those that have actually read the reviews and interviews. This year, my reviews are going to look a bit different, I found that writing the intro was a bit tedious and even I would essentially look skip over it, save the first sentence. So the reviews might look a bit different, but the content should still be the same. For January, since new releases are a bit slow as of right now, I might review the odd record that came out last year (2010) that I might have skipped over or didn't get a chance to review (there were a few I think are really good). So thank you for reading this and I hope you continue to read this blog. Thanks for your support!

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment